Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- Zaya Younan, CEO of El Septimo, Releases Zaya Nueva Reserva Cigar for the First Time September 23, 2022
- Menifee Valley Little League President, CJ Bruner; a Convicted Gambling Enforcer – Retaliates Against Coach and Player July 11, 2022
- Pepperhead Mammoth LTD Release May 23, 2022
- For Immediate Release Matt Stell’s Brand-New Single “Man Made” Hits Country Radio Today With A Whopping 40 Stations May 23, 2022
- Linebacker Zoo 2022 – Elite Youth Day Football Training Camp with Coach Turnbull Tuliaupupu of StrongPacTraining.com March 5, 2022
- Albert Pujols one home run away from hitting 700th of his career September 24, 2022Albert Pujols is one home run away from joining Barry Bonds, Hank Aaron, and Babe Ruth as the only players in MLB history to hit 700 home runs.
- Michael Moore predicts a 'landslide' against the GOP 'traitors' in midterms, thanks SCOTUS for abortion ruling September 24, 2022Michael Moore appeared on "Real Time with Bill Maher" and offered a sunny forecast for Democrats ahead of the midterm elections, giving credit to the Supreme Court's abortion ruling.
- American families lose $460 a month under the Biden economy: Kevin Hassett September 24, 2022Former Trump economic adviser Kevin Hassett compared the state of the economies under the Trump administration and Biden administration on "The Ingraham Angle."
- Newt Gingrich touts Kevin McCarthy's leadership unveiling GOP's ‘Commitment to America’ plan September 24, 2022Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich praised Kevin McCarthy's leadership for piecing a GOP 'Commitment to America' plan together on Friday's 'Hannity.'
- LAURA INGRAHAM: Biden and his team of fanatics have crashed this economy September 24, 2022Laura Ingraham discusses how President Biden's policies created detrimental and lasting effects on America's economy when he should have kept things on "autopilot" on "The Ingraham Angle."
- The Usos defend the tag tam gold vs Brawling Brutes on SmackDown | WWE on FOX September 24, 2022Jimmy & Jey Uso came head to head with Ridge Holland and Butch of the Brawling Brutes in a Tag Team Title Match on Friday Night SmackDown.
- Cardinals' Albert Pujols homers for second time, becomes fourth player in MLB history to hit 700 home runs September 24, 2022After St. Louis Cardinals' Albert Pujols homered in the fourth inning, he became just the fourth player in MLB history to hit 700 home runs.
- Cardinals' Albert Pujols hits career home run No. 699 vs. Dodgers September 24, 2022The St. Louis Cardinals took a 2-0 lead over the Los Angeles Dodgers after Albert Pujols launched home run No. 699 of his career.
- Aaron Judge chasing home run No. 61: Maris' record still intact September 24, 2022Aaron Judge was unable to hit home run No. 61 on Friday, as N.Y. topped Boston. He'll get another shot on Saturday.
- Drew McIntyre blindsided by Scarlet and Karrion Kross | WWE on FOX September 24, 2022Drew McIntyre taken by surprise as Scarlett came to Karrion Kross’ side on Friday Night SmackDown.
- United States Department of Justice – ADA Complaint – Filed Against Menifee Girls Softball – USA Softball – ASA SoftballUnited States Department of Justice – ADA Complaint – Filed Against Menifee Girls Softball – USA Softball – ASA Softball Menifee Girls Softball President – Jennifer Martinez and the MSG Board – Censor a MSG 8u Manager – Selectively Punish Him in Violation of Their Own Rules While Protecting Fellow Board Members Who Violated Code […]
- For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly”For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly” Get a sneak peek at the book tonight on talkshoplive® Download art (NASHVILLE / NEW YORK) — March 31, 2020 — Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Born To Fly, a memoir by award-winning, multi-platinum country music star […]
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on CircleBilly Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle Received 18th nomination for ACM Club Of The Year FORT WORTH, Texas – The legendary Billy Bob’s Texas, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, first opened in 1981. […]
- The House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” actCARES Act Passes House & Heads to the President March 27, 2020 —Today, the House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” act, which contains an unprecedented $2.2 trillion in total financial relief for businesses, public institutions and individuals hit hard by the […]
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 30, 2020 MEDIA CONTACT: Office of Communications Tel: (202) 435-7170 CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A. WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) filed suit against Citizens Bank, N.A. (Citizens), a national banking association headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The Bureau’s complaint alleges violations of […]