Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- Pepperhead Mammoth LTD Release May 23, 2022
- For Immediate Release Matt Stell’s Brand-New Single “Man Made” Hits Country Radio Today With A Whopping 40 Stations May 23, 2022
- Linebacker Zoo 2022 – Elite Youth Day Football Training Camp with Coach Turnbull Tuliaupupu of StrongPacTraining.com March 5, 2022
- Redfin Reports Homebuyers’ Monthly Payments Up 25% to Record High February 10, 2022
- CHRIS YOUNG LEADS AS MOST NOMINATED ARTIST AT ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS February 10, 2022
- SCOTUS abortion decision: Most states 'likely to protect' abortion rights, says legal expert Jonathan Turley June 25, 2022Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley responded from a legal perspective to the Supreme Court reversing the Roe v. Wade abortion decision Friday on "Hannity."
- Stanley Cup 2022: Ondrej Palat's goal keeps Lightning alive against Avalanche June 25, 2022Ondrej Palat played the hero for the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 5 with a third-period score that ended up being the game-winner
- Rubio responds to protesters claims abortion is now illegal nationwide: 'Nothing has been banned' June 25, 2022Florida Senator Marco Rubio spoke about abortion in America following the Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade on Friday's "Hannity."
- Pro-choice protesters burn American flag in streets of Washington DC after Roe v. Wade reversal June 25, 2022Protesters in Washington D.C. burned the American flag following the Supreme Court's decision which overturned Roe v. Wade on Friday.
- Hannity: Supreme Court ruling sends abortion back to the states, where it belongs June 25, 2022Fox News host Sean Hannity discusses the facts behind the Supreme Court's Friday ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade and Casey on "Hannity."
- Rafael Devers, Christian Arroyo power Red Sox to 6-3 victory over Guardians June 25, 2022Rafael Devers and Christian Arroyo each hit home runs in the Red Sox's 6-3 victory over the Cleveland Guardians.
- Turner homers, Dodgers stop Braves 4-1 in Freeman’s return June 25, 2022Freddie Freeman reached base three times in his emotional return to Atlanta as the Dodgers beat the Braves on Friday.
- Ricochet attempts to take back the Intercontinental Title from Gunther in a hardcore rematch | WWE on FOX June 25, 2022Ricochet came face-to-face with Gunther once again on Friday Night SmackDown to battle for the Intercontinental Title back in his grasp.
- Natalya impersonates Ronda Rousey ahead of MITB and pays the price | WWE on FOX June 25, 2022Natalya came to Friday Night SmackDown dressed as her Money in the Bank competitor and The Baddest Woman on the Planet, Ronda Rousey.
- Sami Zayn punches his ticket to Money in the Bank vs. Shinsuke Nakamura | WWE on FOX June 25, 2022Sami Zayn and Shinsuke went face-to-face on Friday Night SmackDown for a chance to officially claim a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- United States Department of Justice – ADA Complaint – Filed Against Menifee Girls Softball – USA Softball – ASA SoftballUnited States Department of Justice – ADA Complaint – Filed Against Menifee Girls Softball – USA Softball – ASA Softball Menifee Girls Softball President – Jennifer Martinez and the MSG Board – Censor a MSG 8u Manager – Selectively Punish Him in Violation of Their Own Rules While Protecting Fellow Board Members Who Violated Code […]
- For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly”For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly” Get a sneak peek at the book tonight on talkshoplive® Download art (NASHVILLE / NEW YORK) — March 31, 2020 — Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Born To Fly, a memoir by award-winning, multi-platinum country music star […]
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on CircleBilly Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle Received 18th nomination for ACM Club Of The Year FORT WORTH, Texas – The legendary Billy Bob’s Texas, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, first opened in 1981. […]
- The House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” actCARES Act Passes House & Heads to the President March 27, 2020 —Today, the House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” act, which contains an unprecedented $2.2 trillion in total financial relief for businesses, public institutions and individuals hit hard by the […]
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 30, 2020 MEDIA CONTACT: Office of Communications Tel: (202) 435-7170 CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A. WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) filed suit against Citizens Bank, N.A. (Citizens), a national banking association headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The Bureau’s complaint alleges violations of […]