Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- SEO Services Order Form July 31, 2019
- Press Release: Saudi Arabia Diabetes Market Report: 2019 – 2024 July 18, 2019
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU RELEASES REPORT ON THIRD-PARTY DEBT COLLECTIONS July 18, 2019
- National Indian Gaming Association Chairman Ernie Stevens, Jr., issues a statement as the House passes bill condemning President Donald Trump’s divisive comments July 17, 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: Valley Fever Prisoners Appeal to the Supreme Court July 6, 2019
- Justin Haskins: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense and would cause big problems August 25, 2019You can always count on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to say things that don’t make any sense. Now she has proposed another one: abolishing the Electoral College.
- Child rapist gets 50-year sentence; woman and children had walked in on attack August 25, 2019A Portland, Ore., man will spend the next half-century behind bars following his sentencing Friday in the decade-long sexual abuse of a young girl, according to reports.
- ‘Straight Pride’ group unfazed after counter-protesters outnumber them at rally August 25, 2019The organizer of a “Straight Pride” rally held in Modesto, Calif., on Saturday said his group remained committed to its cause even though it was outnumbered by counter-protesters.
- Michigan candidate says city should be as white 'as possible' August 25, 2019A city council candidate in Michigan said Friday she has no plans to end her campaign after shocking a public forum when she said she wants to keep her community white "as much as possible."
- Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign August 25, 2019It’s time for Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s sputtering presidential campaign to call it quits, a friend of hers and two former aides reportedly said.
- Hawaii hangs on 45-38 over Arizona in last-second thriller | College Football Highlights August 25, 2019Hawaii and Arizona combined for 83 points on college football's opening weekend and the Rainbow Warriors held on as Wildcat QB Khalil Tate was taken down at the one-yard line as time expired.
- Bo Bichette three-hit night carries Blue Jays over Mariners August 25, 2019Blue Jays rookie Bo Bichette slugged a homer, double, and single in a Toronto win over Seattle on Saturday night.
- Stephen Vogt homer caps Giants 8-run eighth in big win over Athletics August 25, 2019The Giants rallied for eight runs in the eighth inning to top the Athletics in a battle by the Bay. The outburst was capped by a Stephen Vogt three-run homer.
- Holt's 9th inning HR lifts Red Sox to 5-4 win over Padres August 25, 2019Brock Holt homered on All-Star closer Kirby Yates' first pitch of the ninth inning to lift the Boston Red Sox to a 5-4 victory
- 60 in 60: Florida vs. Miami (FL) | College Football Highlights August 25, 2019Watch 60 minutes of Florida vs. Miami (FL) in 60 seconds.
- Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel’s Smartphone Modem Business Intel Sharpens Focus on Network Transformation and Compute at the EdgeNews Release July 25, 2019 Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel’s Smartphone Modem Business Intel Sharpens Focus on Network Transformation and Compute at the Edge SANTA CLARA and CUPERTINO, Calif., July 25, 2019 – Intel and Apple have signed an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business. Approximately 2,200 Intel […]
- World Bank Mobilizes US$300 Million to Finance the Ebola Response in Democratic Republic of CongoPRESS RELEASEJuly 24, 2019 World Bank Mobilizes US$300 Million to Finance the Ebola Response in Democratic Republic of Congo WASHINGTON, July 24, 2019—The World Bank Group today announced that it is mobilizing up to US$300 million to scale up support for the global response to the Ebola epidemic in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). […]
- USCIRF Vice Chair Nadine Maenza Calls for Release of Iranian Pastor Youcef NadarkhaniUSCIRF Vice Chair Nadine Maenza Calls for Release of Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 25, 2019 USCIRF Vice Chair Nadine Maenza Calls for Release of Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani WASHINGTON, DC – Nadine Maenza, Vice Chair of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), today called on Iranian authorities to drop […]
- Bronx Man Arrested for Attempting to Provide Material Support for Terrorism Delowar Mohammed Hossain was Arrested at John F. Kennedy International Airport While Allegedly Attempting to Travel Overseas to Join the Taliban in Order to Kill AmericansDepartment of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Friday, July 26, 2019 Bronx Man Arrested for Attempting to Provide Material Support for Terrorism Delowar Mohammed Hossain was Arrested at John F. Kennedy International Airport While Allegedly Attempting to Travel Overseas to Join the Taliban in Order to Kill Americans John C. Demers, Assistant […]
- U.S. Attorney’s Office Continues to Promote Elder Justice Initiative by Partnering with Meals on WheelsDepartment of Justice U.S. Attorney’s Office Eastern District of North Carolina FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Monday, July 29, 2019 U.S. Attorney’s Office Continues to Promote Elder Justice Initiative by Partnering with Meals on Wheels The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina continues to promote the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Elder Justice Initiative […]