Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- DraftKings Debuts Online Casino in Pennsylvania June 1, 2020
- CFPB ISSUES CREDIT REPORTING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC April 1, 2020
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle March 31, 2020
- CFPB PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC March 30, 2020
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ISSUES REQUEST FOR INFORMATION TO ASSIST TASKFORCE ON FEDERAL CONSUMER FINANCIAL LAW March 30, 2020
- Katie Holmes splits from boyfriend Emilio Vitolo Jr. May 14, 2021Katie Holmes has reportedly split from her New York City-based chef Emilio Vitolo Jr.
- New York among states waiting to lift mask mandate for vaccinated people May 14, 2021While the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) dropped mask indoor mask mandates for people fully vaccinated against coronavirus, some states are hesitant to immediately do away with facial covering requirements.
- Prince Harry recalls secretly meeting Meghan Markle at a London supermarket while dating: ‘It was nice’ May 14, 2021The Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently reside in California where the former "Suits" star is originally from.
- Alice Cooper to auction off Andy Warhol artwork in Arizona May 14, 2021"Little Electric Chair" will be up for bidding on Oct. 23 at an auction organized by the Larsen Gallery in Scottsdale.
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on new CDC guidelines: Need to 'rewire' myself to not see unmasked people as 'a threat' May 14, 2021MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said Thursday she would need to “rewire” herself to no longer look at unmasked people as a “threat” in response to relaxed federal guidelines for vaccinated persons.
- Nick Wright: ‘LeBron & Lakers ending up in the play-in doesn’t scare me’ | FIRST THINGS FIRST May 14, 2021Not only does the possibility of LeBron James and the Los Angles Lakers heading into the play-in now scare Nick Wright, he believes it may actually be a better path for the Lakers to make the play off. Hear Nick break down why the play-in isn't the big deal many are making it out to […]
- Brandon Marshall: The Wk 4 face off between Belichick & Brady will be phenomenal | FIRST THINGS FIRST May 14, 2021The NFL schedule was released, revealing that Tom Brady will be making his return to Foxboro to take on his former team, the New England Patriots. Brandon Marshall breaks down why Brady's Twitter response to this highly anticipated match up hints that the relationship between the quarterback and his former coach Bill Belichick hasn't been […]
- Chris Broussard: ’76ers will have their hands full with Jimmy Butler & Miami’ | FIRST THINGS FIRST May 14, 2021Tempers flared last night as the Miami Heat took on the Philadelphia 76ers. Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo lead their team to a win 106-94, leading Chris Broussard to believe that a potential 2nd round matchup in the playoffs could spell trouble for Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons. Broussard breaks down why the 76ers may […]
- Zach Plesac, Indians spoils Jarred Kelenic's MLB debut May 14, 2021The Seattle Mariners top prospect Jarred Kelenic made his debut against the Cleveland Indians but went hitless on the night. Cleveland pitcher Zach Plesac threw eight hitless innings before giving up a hit.
- Marlins split road series vs. Diamondbacks with 5-1 win May 14, 2021The Miami Marlins defeated the Diamondbacks 5-1 on Thursday evening. Arizona’s Asdrubal Cabrera was removed from the game in the sixth inning with a strained right hamstring.
- For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly”For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly” Get a sneak peek at the book tonight on talkshoplive® Download art (NASHVILLE / NEW YORK) — March 31, 2020 — Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Born To Fly, a memoir by award-winning, multi-platinum country music star […]
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on CircleBilly Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle Received 18th nomination for ACM Club Of The Year FORT WORTH, Texas – The legendary Billy Bob’s Texas, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, first opened in 1981. […]
- The House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” actCARES Act Passes House & Heads to the President March 27, 2020 —Today, the House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” act, which contains an unprecedented $2.2 trillion in total financial relief for businesses, public institutions and individuals hit hard by the […]
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 30, 2020 MEDIA CONTACT: Office of Communications Tel: (202) 435-7170 CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A. WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) filed suit against Citizens Bank, N.A. (Citizens), a national banking association headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The Bureau’s complaint alleges violations of […]
- GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUMFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUM (Click to Download) Promo Video NASHVILLE, Tenn. (January 29, 2020) – Gaither Music Group announced- today- that they will release a compilation of worship songs and hymns from seven-time GRAMMY winner Randy Travis with an […]