Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- DraftKings Debuts Online Casino in Pennsylvania June 1, 2020
- CFPB ISSUES CREDIT REPORTING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC April 1, 2020
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle March 31, 2020
- CFPB PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC March 30, 2020
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ISSUES REQUEST FOR INFORMATION TO ASSIST TASKFORCE ON FEDERAL CONSUMER FINANCIAL LAW March 30, 2020
- CNN doesn't bother to ask Swalwell about Chinese spy scandal despite unanswered questions January 19, 2021CNN didn’t bother to ask Rep. Eric Swalwell about his entanglement with a suspected Chinese spy despite unanswered questions related to the growing threat of Chinese espionage in the United States.
- Army veteran calls out Dem lawmaker for ‘ridiculous’ remark about troops posing threat to Biden January 19, 2021A West Point graduate and Army veteran ripped Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., for floating the conspiracy theory that National Guard troops deployed to Washington, D.C., for the inauguration pose a threat to President-elect Joe Biden.
- Biden immigration bill would put millions of illegal immigrants on 8-year fast-track to citizenship January 19, 2021A radical immigration overhaul to be proposed this week by President-elect Joe Biden would include a path to citizenship that could see millions of illegal immigrants become U.S. citizens in just eight years.
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals January 19, 2021Two players are among the three latest COVID-19 cases that have emerged from testing conducted on passengers who arrived on charter flights bringing people to Melbourne for the Australian Open.
- FBI says finding pipe bomb maker a 'top priority' before Biden inauguration, official reveals January 19, 2021The FBI warned law enforcement agencies Tuesday that the person who constructed pipe bombs and left them near the Capitol on Jan. 6 has not yet been identified and is a "top priority" on the eve of Joe Biden's inauguration, according to a law enforcement official briefed on inauguration security concerns.
- Triple-A Saints hire Toby Gardenhire as manager January 19, 2021Toby Gardenhire, the son of former Minnesota Twins skipper Ron Gardenhire, was named the manager of the Saints on Tuesday.
- Nick Wright reacts to Packers passing Chiefs as new Super Bowl favorites | FIRST THINGS FIRST January 19, 2021Nick Wright & Brandon Marshall talk of the new favorites to win the Super Bowl. Hear what Nick thinks about the Green Bay Packers passing the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Morant has 17 points, 10 assists; Grizzlies top Suns 108-104 January 19, 2021Suns' first game in a week spoiled by Grizzlies' point guard
- Stickless Stephenson gets winner, Vegas beats Coyotes 4-2 January 19, 2021Teams will meet three more times this week
- Chris Broussard: Nets are the team to beat in East unless Kyrie causes trouble | FIRST THINGS FIRST January 19, 2021Chris Broussard joins the show to discuss the latest news around the Brooklyn Nets, James Harden and more. Broussard feels the Nets are absolutely the team to beat in the East, unless Kyrie Irving's instability in the leagues causes trouble.