Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- DraftKings Debuts Online Casino in Pennsylvania June 1, 2020
- CFPB ISSUES CREDIT REPORTING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC April 1, 2020
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle March 31, 2020
- CFPB PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC March 30, 2020
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ISSUES REQUEST FOR INFORMATION TO ASSIST TASKFORCE ON FEDERAL CONSUMER FINANCIAL LAW March 30, 2020
- Trump teases release of unedited '60 Minutes' footage to expose ‘vicious attempted takeout’ by Lesley Stahl October 22, 2020President Trump tweeted that he will publish an “unedited preview” of his "60 Minutes" to show viewers that the interview was a “vicious attempted ‘takeout’” by correspondent Lesley Stahl.
- Jim Jordan: Joe Biden must answer questions about Hunter's emails October 22, 2020Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden must answer questions related to the events surrounding his son's Hunter emails, Rep. Jim Jordan said Wednesday.
- George Floyd case: Third-degree murder charge dismissed against ex-Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin October 22, 2020A judge dismissed the third-degree murder charge Thursday against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in connection to the death of George Floyd in May.
- New Jersey is the 'most hated' state in America, analysis allegedly determines October 22, 2020In news that may or may not come as a shock to the current residents of New Jersey, a recent analysis of Americans’ least-favored states ranked the Garden State as the most hated in the nation.
- Biden to look at court-packing 'alternatives,' form commission to 'reform' court system October 22, 2020Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said, if elected, he would form a commission to examine "how to reform the court system."
- NXT UK Superstars stun in James Bond inspired photoshoot October 22, 2020See the Superstars of WWE’s fastest-growing brand at their most regal.
- Frank Thomas breaks down Brandon Lowe’s two homers in World Series Game 2 using Samsung Galaxy 5G View app October 22, 2020Brandon Lowe hit two homers to help the Tampa Bay Rays even the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers at one game apiece. See how Frank Thomas saw it on the Samsung Galaxy 5G View app, utilizing zoom and multiple angles.
- Joey Wendle re-lives Rays 6-4 win over Dodgers in Game 2 of World Series October 22, 2020Joey Wendle joins Tom Verducci following the Tampa Bay Rays' 6-4 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 2 of the World Series. Wendle talks about his two-run double, Brandon Lowe's home runs, and getting a complete team win, as team evened series with the Dodgers.
- Joey Wendle talks about his 3-RBI outing after Rays’ 6-4 win in Game 2 of World Series October 22, 2020Joey Wendle talks about his 3-run performance after the Tampa Bay Rays' 6-4 win in Game 2 of the World Series!
- Brandon Lowe recaps his 2-home run night in Rays’ World Series Game 2 win over Dodgers October 22, 2020Brandon Lowe recaps his 2-home run night in the Tampa Bay Rays' World Series Game 2 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers
- For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly”For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly” Get a sneak peek at the book tonight on talkshoplive® Download art (NASHVILLE / NEW YORK) — March 31, 2020 — Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Born To Fly, a memoir by award-winning, multi-platinum country music star […]
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on CircleBilly Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle Received 18th nomination for ACM Club Of The Year FORT WORTH, Texas – The legendary Billy Bob’s Texas, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, first opened in 1981. […]
- The House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” actCARES Act Passes House & Heads to the President March 27, 2020 —Today, the House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” act, which contains an unprecedented $2.2 trillion in total financial relief for businesses, public institutions and individuals hit hard by the […]
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 30, 2020 MEDIA CONTACT: Office of Communications Tel: (202) 435-7170 CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A. WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) filed suit against Citizens Bank, N.A. (Citizens), a national banking association headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The Bureau’s complaint alleges violations of […]
- GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUMFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUM (Click to Download) Promo Video NASHVILLE, Tenn. (January 29, 2020) – Gaither Music Group announced- today- that they will release a compilation of worship songs and hymns from seven-time GRAMMY winner Randy Travis with an […]